- Create groups, manage and invite friends
- Deposits and Withdrawals (fees, group expense, split bills)
- Split group expenses
- Upload pictures and chat in groups
Experience the easiest way to split bills with friends and family.
Users who need to split bills with friends and family. Whether you are splitting rent with roommates, on a vacation with friends, etc.
In order to open a DiBiUp account you need to be at least 14 years old.
1. Click (+) on the main page
- For iOS, it’s located on the top right
- For Android, it’s located on the bottom right
2. Enter group information
- Group name
- Group image (optional)
- Brief explanation of group (optional)
- Collect date for bills
- Total amount to gather
- Minimum amount to send
3. Setting up group is completed!
The person who created the group can manage and take out money as the group manager.
Yes, you can leave the group by doing the following:
- On the first main page, press and hold the group name for 1-2 seconds.
- Press ‘Exit Group’ in the pop-up.
1. Click the top left menu bar
2.Select My Page
3.Select the account / credit card you want to connect or change
- Set up your deposit credit card
- Set up your deposit account
- Set up your withdrawal account
If you want to send money to the group, please follow the instructions below.
1. Enter the group and click ‘make payment’
2. Enter amount
3. Enter PIN
* Please make sure you have connected to your bank account / credit card in order to send money
Only the group manager can withdraw money that has been collected within the group.
1. Enter the group and click ‘withdraw’ button
2. Enter amount you wish to withdraw
3. Enter withdrawal purpose (All group members can see the purpose)
4. Enter PIN
Most transers take less than 5 minutes, but depending on your bank it may take up to an hour.
As a group manager, you can create group, set up the amount that needs to be collected, set dates, and withdraw money in the group.
If you incorrectly enter PIN number, reset PIN button appears. You can reset your PIN number.
Please go to My page to make changes to your credit card / bank account info. Please contact email@example.com to delete the linked credit card/ bank account.
Currently, you can collect up to $1500.
Currently it is set up to $1000
You can create groups as many groups as you'd like.
1. My Page ▶ Profile ▶ Notification ▶ Set to receive notifications
If you still do not receive notifications after following the instructions above,
Please e-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kakaotalk profile pictures are set to DiBiUp profile pictures. If you change your Kakaotalk profile picture your DiBiUp profile picture will change too.
Sorry but for security reasons, we only allow bank accounts and phone numbers registered with the same name.
DiBiUp is only for personal use; however, if you wish to use DiBiUp for business purposes, please send us an e-mail.
Sorry for the inconvenience. Please send us an e-mail.
Yes, all of your data is encrypted and stored in secure database servers.
All data transfer information is automatically encrypted.
All credit card information is encrypted and stored only in PG. stored only in PG. (The credit card information is not collected / managed in the database.)
All transaction needs a PIN number and bank account numbers and credit card info does not fully show on the app. Also if you log in with a new phone, automatically logs out from your old phone.
Security is more important than anything else. You can not use DiBiUp with multiple devices.